The goal of data visualization is turn boring data into easy-to-absorb information.
Who are the readers of Kopywriting Kourse?
We asked people 4 questions:
- What kind of car do you drive?
- What’s the link to your blog?
- How many squares of TP do you use?
- What program do you usually write in?
Here’s the steps:
- Gather all the raw data
- Think of image ideas and icons (Icon9)
- Give away the raw data in tables or a doc (makes it look more official)
It’s about putting information into someone’s brain.
Let’s see some good examples of this.
Text Data Visualization:
Company slogans (also spreadsheet from that guy)
Spreadsheet Data Visualization:
Image Data Visualization:
Video Data Visualization:
Icons with numbers
Tools (that make visualization easier for noobs:
GATHERING THE DATA:
Understanding what data you have, what you wanna show,
#1 Mistake is just showing data.
Mobile Vs Desktop – 50% / 50%
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THAT DATA:
Car example is whatever.
Make pie chart better with pictures.
(Big part of this post is just having a lot of examples.