I’m Neville. Nice to meet you! I help curate KopywritingKourse.
Here’s a 30-second summary:
“What is KopywritingKourse?”
We’re half copywriting agency, and half copywriting training. We train entrepreneurs, content writers, and sales teams to become top-notch copywriters so they increase conversion rates across all the materials they produce. We also just help you write it.
– Create advertising focused on educating, rather than hot air –
– Find ways to install knowledge in brains faster –
Currently involved with:
- KopywritingKourse: Businesses make sure all their employees watch this so they reduce wasted communication time, talk with clients better, and make more sales.
- NevBlog: One of the very first financial blogs on the internet. Now used for accountability.
- AppSumo: Big discounts on SaaS products sent to over 850,000 people.
- Sumo: Tools to get traffic & signups on your website. If you have a website, this should be on it.
- Author: Wrote a book. It was really short. Sold it on Amazon. Companies use it as a style reference guide.
- HouseOfRave: Owned one of largest rave retailers till 2011. Still never been to a rave.
- RealSavvy: A software that helps real estate agents communicate with their clients.
- Sausage Dog Central: One of the largest online retailers of Daschund products.
- AlphaPaw: Pet industry retailer for multiple breeds.
- PinkJavaMedia: One of the largest networks of soap opera blogs on the internet.
- TheHustle: Media company that runs a business news site and puts on HustleCon.
Featured In, Seen Around, Written On:
Entrepreneur | Business Insider | HubSpot | Digg | Forbes | Buffer | HostGator | Medium | KissMetrics | Reddit | CampaignMonitor | AppSumo | UserTesting | Writtent | GumRoad | LeadPages | SitePoint | NeilPatel | Teachable | Mixergy | TheArtOfCharm | TheHustle | FourHourWorkWeek | WallStreetJournal | NewYorkTimes | SingleGrain | CrazyEgg | TheHustle | Ask | OneMonth | ProductHunt | SumoMe | LifeHack | Clarity | GrowthHackers | QuickSprout | Ahrefs | Inbound
Nice things said:
EasyAgentPro: 20+ leads already from that email….You the man!
DataStories: Thank you, Nev! Something is happening, there is an avalanche of visitors from Reddit to the page now. I wonder whether our website will handle it :)
TheHustle: Neville is the brown Don Draper of words.
AppSumo: Neville took over emails and didn’t stop till 750,000 users. It’s taken 3 years and 7 different writers and we still haven’t been able to replace him.
Leighton: I just wanted to write a quick note and say THANKS! I started using the techniques you teach in your Kopywriting Kourse last year and I can’t tell you how much it helped. Well, actually I can…I bagged a freelance gig that earned me $3,000 in side income. That’s good money here in the hills of Appalachia :)
SumoMe: One of the best writers in the marketing space is Neville Medhora.
Dave Cobb: I need a “like” button for your emails.
Andrew: Thanks for all your great content you’ve generously given away for free. I recently had to take on a part time job and drew some inspiration for writing a cover letter from your Kopy Kourse. This guy commended me on the cover letter and couldn’t give me a job fast enough! Thanks man! Much Appreciated!
Kim Davis: I just want to say… I get a ton of emails every day and I always open yours because they are filled with great information. You videos are very entertaining as well. Very happy to be on your list. I learn so much in an entertaining way. And one more thing… I have never sent an email to anyone thanking them for me being on their list. Awww you are my first.
Revor Douglass: More than the $10k in 24 hrs…..it was the personal replies back from a number of them, thanking me for thinking of them and asking if it would be ok to pass on to a friend! I NEVER get those sort of personal replies to email campaigns. And I realise now the intimate connection of a plain email (like yours) is appreciated in a totally different way.
Chris Parsons: I recently used Neville’s “Three Prong Pricing” tactic for over $1 million in service contract proposals at my job. So far we’ve closed so much that we had to delay accepting any others to be able to ramp up & perform.
Devesh Khanal: Neville, just wanted to give a huge thanks for your Autoresponder Kourse…It gave me the confidence to start helping clients with their email campaigns, and it’s netted me four figure a month contracts already!! So my NevROI is ridiculously high :)
Jamey: Thanks for the help getting to a profit of $16k in 1 month. That’s 1 of the last 6 months. It took some learning. Mostly copywriting. I was helped by your courses. Cheers.
Our words have been read by 280,000,000+ pairs of eyeballs.
Over 2,400,000 people have an email from us in their inbox.
KopywritingKourse has a signed-up audience of 102,000+ people.
KopywritingKourse average daily visitors increased 28X from January 2015 to present.
KopywritingKourse largest single-traffic day: 17,299
28,240 registered Kopy Product users.
KopywritingKourse has 247 posts and 15,432 comments.
Over 8,882,450 views of KopywritingKourse.
People have spent 6,214,980 minutes reading KopywritingKourse (103,583 hours).
YouTube: Our Free Copywriting Videos Collection
Facebook: KopywritingKourse FB Page
Personal Blog: NevBlog.com
Free Swipe File: SwipeFile.com
1-on-1 Consulting: Let’s Work Together
Kopywriting Email List: KopywritingKourse.com