A few years ago it was a Wednesday night and I couldn’t fall asleep.
It was because I was reading materials that opened my eyes so wide, it felt like that scene in the Matrix where I could SEE for the first time.
I was reading materials about a subject commonly known as “copywriting” to most of the world.
I put a massive amount of effort into taking photos, writing descriptions, and designing these emails!
SO what would happen when someone would get one of these emails? Here’s the stats:
- List size: 7,500
- Open Rate: 35 – 40%
- Sales: 2 (at most)
- Profit per 7,500 emails sent: $40
- Cost of Email service per month: $80
- Net Profit: -$40 :-(
THESE WERE HORRIBLE RESULTS!
Email marketing = What makes a high converting email list? Damn good copy.
Content marketing = What makes people link to your articles? Damn great content which is usually a combination of great copy and very helpful info.
Video marketing = What makes people pay attention to your videos? Damn great video which is based off a solid script and laid out in a psychologically convincing way.
What I’m blatantly trying to show you here is that ALL GREAT MARKETING COMES DOWN TO THE COPY BEHIND IT:
Get information from one brain to another!
If you’re trying to write a sales page, you are trying to get information into someone’s brain that convinces them to buy. If you’re writing an email to thousands of people on an email list, you are trying to get information into their brain.
Either to sell them on a concept, or sell them on a product. If you’re making a video for your website, you’re trying to get information into someone’s brain.
Basically all these forms of communication boil down to how well we can get a piece of information stuck into someone’s brain.
And guess what? There’s good and bad ways of doing this.
When I first learned about copywriting I was staying up till 6 in the morning studying different techniques and tactics. I was both happy AND sad I had just learned about it. Happy because now I felt like I’d be successful in life since I could sell stuff 10x better. Sad because I had only just now learned this.
I remember in high school me and a friend did an experiment where we power washed driveways for people. We borrowed a power washer and set out door-to-door. The way we approached people when they answered the door was this brilliant line:
“Uhhh, do you want us to power wash your driveway?”
Uggh….so stupid we were.
You see, back then I had NO idea how the hell to sell. AND HOW WOULD I? It’s not something they teach in school. And even if you learn the the School of Hard Knocks, you still might go through life selling the wrong way. In case you’re wondering, I would’ve sold the power washing in a totally different way:
I would’ve first written out a script before going out and talking to people. The script would be written in such a way that it would hit each psychological trigger that makes someone buy.
I would first get their attention: “Oh hey, how’s it going. I noticed your driveway is like….crazily dirty.”
I would then get their interest by giving them interesting information: “I noticed you have kids. Do they play out on the driveway? They do? Do you know they’re getting this toxic oil all over them when they play? We can get all that off.”
I would then make them desire the service: “I also noticed it looks like you’re trying to sell your home. If you were to power wash this driveway, your home would look a whole helluva lot more well-kept. Here’s a before and after picture of a house down the street we power washed, take a look at the difference!”
I would then get them to take action: “If you want your driveway power washed, it’ll be $40 for now. Your whole house would cost only $120 since we’ll already be setup. You can let us know if you’d like us to add that service whenever.”
YOU SEE THAT??? That was a MUCH more effective sales pitch. The cool thing was, behind writing that is just a small formula I use. I can come up with this kind of sales pitch for ANYTHING off the top of my head since I know some copywriting techniques.
Who is the KopywritingKourse for?
- Startups who are building a product, but haven’t found the words to sell it that get people excited.
- People who are learning marketing. Anyone who wants to un-learn traditional marketing taught by agencies. This marketing it more about impressing colleagues and winning awards…..the KopywritingKourse focuses only on what SELLS. Often it’s ugly and simple, but sells damn well.
- Anyone new who joins your company that hasn’t had any sales training background. This single course can completely shatter their notions of how to sell stuff, and how to communicate to customers AND within the office.
— Noah Kagan – AppSumo
— Brian Curliss – 8 Employees – MailLift
— Adam Gilbert – 12 employees – MyBodyTutor
Having people good at copy will improve your company all around. Whether it’s just you or 500 people, having GREAT COMMUNICATORS in your company can take it to the next level.
—Marty Edelston – Pioneer of the direct mail industry
—Joe Polish – Marketing genius and found of Piranha Marketing
Not only will you be learning frameworks and concepts, but I’ll also be teaching you formulas you can use: With a formula like this you can easily come up with something like:
[Get higher email signups] + [with only 5 minutes of work] + [even if you have low site traffic]
There’s tons of easy advice like this, but more importantly I quickly explain to you the deeper concepts behind the psychology of copywriting.
“Sweet! I’m in! What’s my investment on this Kopywriting Kourse?”
I’m not gonna lie to you, SO much of the advice I get around pricing courses is about how to maximize MY revenue. But that’s bullshit. When it all boils down to how I can maximize my revenue, we’ve all lost because:
1.) You just get ripped off for as much as I can take.
2.) I don’t build a long term trusting relationship with you. So I’m going to open up the kimono and talk about how this is priced: My personal philosophy (which I’ve been harping for years) is that when someone buys a product from me….the average person should be able to make 10x their investment back from it the FIRST MONTH. And 100x their investment in a year.
So if I had a $197 product, someone who takes the course seriously and applies it to their business should be able to make $1,970 back in their first month and $19,700 back in their first year.
AND THAT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!!
The KopywritingKourse is $197. And It literally produces results like this all the time (I’ve bolded the pertinent parts):
So with such a tiny investment these guys reaped $20,000+ in the first month from changing around their offering and kopy to reflect the lessons I taught them. NOW THAT’S A GOD DAMN GOOD INVESTMENT!!!
Obviously this example is on the higher end of the spectrum. Some people like the example above will make $20,000 in two days, and others will be much lower than that. My goal is that the AVERAGE person ends up with 10x their investment in one month, and 100x their investment in a year because of my help.
This is the ludicrous commitment I want to live up to with my products.
Simply checkout below to and you’ll get access to the KopywritingKourse immediately:
So inside the KopywritingKourse I’m going to achieve these results for you by teaching you:
- Mindset techniques.
- Actual techniques for putting words on paper.
- Tactics famous copywriters use.
- Training to snap you out of your current ways of writing kopy.
- Exact formulas to follow and frameworks to follow.
- Specific kopy training for different situations:
- How to sell through email.
- How to sell through email autoresponders.
- How to sell for ecommerce stores.
- How to sell digital products.
- Feedback from an expert and the Kopywriting Kommunity:
Here’s a breakdown of the actual modules you’ll be getting:
PART 1: Getting in the right “selling” mindset
- A poignant demonstration that shows how changing the copy changes the outcome. This is great for showing people who don’t know the power of copywriting how it works.
- The top mindset trick I show individuals and companies to change the way they write forever. This lesson alone has changed the way people approach EVERY piece of copy they write.
- This shows how to speak with a list of people and keep them stickin’ around instead of bailing on a boring-ass email. Most companies are guilty of this.
- Some people turn into clown-sounding jackasses by trying to “edgy” like their favorite copywriters. This shows how to be super damn interesting to your readers…..without sounding like a stupid clown.
- My favorite go-to formula when it comes to copywriting. Showing this formula to people is insanely helpful, and I’ll knock the lesson home by demonstrating to you how easy it is to use. If you’ve ever sat down to write some text and got stuck, use this and you’ll never be stuck again.
- Sometimes people have no damn idea who they’re speaking to! When you explain something to a friend, you can always explain it well because you know your friend well. We’ll go through how to find your “voice” to the particular group of people you’re talking to. Because if you try to please everyone, you’ll please no one. This lesson is highly important before you write to a group of people.
PART 2: Learning the technical stuff and putting words on paper
- Throw out the crap you learned from your 8th grade English teacher. We’re gonna get you all caught up on proper style elements that actually SELL. Some of this stuff is very counter-intuitive to people who come from a very strict English literature background. But real copywriters don’t care how fancy our words sound…..we care about they $$SELL$$.
- This is where we get you to grab people’s attention without being a scammy asshole. We talk about subject lines here, and multiple ways to come up with them. If people don’t first OPEN your email, they’ll never READ it. So we show you the tricks of the trade inside.
- People often ask how long they’re copy should be, and will frequently hear that “long copy is better”. This is mostly correct, but only in the right situations. In fact a lot of times, shorter copy is better for conversion rates. I’ll show you exactly how to determine if your copy needs to be short or long, depending on the situation.
- Let’s write a real letter together!! In real time we’ll write a letter together. People have said this was their favorite lesson because they get to see the progress in real-time, err’s and um’s and all. I’m always surprised how confidence this video gives people when they see it being done in front of their eyes.
- In this video Andrew Warner of Mixergy puts me on the spot and gets me to take real examples of boring copy from his audience, and re-do it to make it awesome (and higher converting). We do this on the spot using everything we learned in the KopywritingKourse up to this point.
- We take another real-life example of a piece of copy (in this case an email that goes out to reporters). We take the before piece which gets virtually zero responses, and make it into a piece that pulled 2/3rds of the reporters emailed to. All we did was change the copy around using what we learned in the KopywritingKourse.
- If you do work (or ever plan on doing work) for a large company, a lot of times they won’t let you be very brash or funny in your copy. Well, you don’t always have to! I show you how to navigate that tricky zone by writing great copy that doesn’t require so much “edge” if the company doesn’t want it.
PART 3: BONUS
Need to finish a piece of copy in less than an hour? Follow these quick start guides:
- BONUS 1: The Kopywriting Checklist is a small PDF guide you can use if you’ve got to finish a piece of copy FAST! Just follow along and fill in some blanks, and you’ll have a psychologically-designed piece of copy in a few minutes.
- BONUS 2: This is an interview I did with Andrew Warner of Mixergy that usually sells for $97 on its own. In one hour you can watch the whole thing and start writing your copy along with it. If you’re ever in a pinch to get an assignment done, watch this and follow along. It’ll be like a Mini Kopywriting Krash Kourse.
- BONUS 3: There’s a discussion going on inside the KopywritingKourse, and you get to ask whatever you want! If you have a specific question, post it and it’ll get answered by yours truly and other members of the Kopywriting Kommunity.
PART 4: MORE BONUS!
I am constantly adding new videos to the KopywritingKourse to answer all your questions:
- EXTRA BONUS: The Headline Helper Section that goes into more details on making good subject lines and headlines.
- EXTRA BONUS: The AIDA Extended Section will dive deeper into this powerful formula, and how you can apply it to different businesses.
- EXTRA BONUS: Kopywriting For eCommerce Section shows how to use copy to better rank in the search results, and also how to ACTUALLY sell better on eCommerce sites without using copy. These lessons took me a long time to test and learn.
- EXTRA BONUS: The Breaking Down A Sales Page section will show you how to chunk up the writing of your sales page into small pieces….making it super easy.
- EXTRA BONUS: The Cold Sales Email section takes REAL cold sales emails from different corporations and breaks them down to sell better. Simply changing the typical cold sales email people use can result in 3x more business damn near right away, so these are really powerful lessons.
What happens when I buy the KopywritingKourse?
Once you checkout and pay, you will be forwarded to a registration page. Simply fill out the username and password of your choice, and you’ll be set! You will immediately be taken to the KopywritingKourse Members Area. It has 5 sections. All together they look like this:
Once you’re inside the Members Area, you will just follow along with each of the videos. Like I said before, they’re super-short and entertaining, so you learn quickly and non-boringly! Normally before people get through even one section, they are filled with ideas on how to re-write their copy or sell their products differently
Want to get started with the KopywritingKourse right now?
Simply checkout below to and you’ll get access to the KopywritingKourse immediately:
P.S. Despite getting weirdos calling me and very time-inappropriate texts, I’m giving out my personal information because I solidly stand by my products. If a question doesn’t get handled right away, you can always reach out directly via phone/text: 713.301.1546
Neville N. Medhora – 713.301.1546